Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Who thought jumpsuits really needed to make a comeback?

I've noticed that every 10 years or so, many fashion trends feel a need to repeat themselves.  There are some that should die a slow and painful death never, ever to return again.  I feel the jumpsuit is one of these.  I've noticed those hideous torture devices are making a comeback recently.  No, just no.  Why? Who thought that would be a good idea?  

I don't know about you but I have never been very comfortable getting almost completely naked when I have to go to the bathroom!  Who has time for that? If my pants have more than one button I know I'm in trouble if I am making a mad dash for the bathroom.  Which I almost always am because I always wait until the last second.

And then of course, there is the part where you really only look good in a jumpsuit if you are a size zero.  I know very few people in real life that are a size zero.  Most of my friends and associates come in real sizes.  So please fashion industry, go find something new, I'm begging here!!

At least the men's jumpsuits are a thing of the past.  I hope!!



Flared legs too!

And then came the 80's

Who doesn't need the shoulders of a line backer?

Lest we forget the 90's and the Laura Ashley phase....

And they're baaaaackkkkkk!!

They look nice on these ladies, I will admit but on me, nope.  Not gonna happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment